Thursday, March 5, 2009
1. Writing's crap and boring. I prefer talking, online chatting and screaming.
2. If looks could kill, i probably would've died a number of times
3. It kills me to know that so many people are travelling around the world, exploring differnet places at this very moment while I am here typing out this mindless shit.
4. My true love is music and unfortunately all gifted musicians are either broke or drug addicts or both.
5. I am a control freak in the making. I love to bully.
6. I think common sense decreases the more you climb up the corporate ladder.
7. I like to form words in the air. I do this quite often.
8. I hate the fact that the mindless Paris Hilton has so much more money than me.
9. I hate pretending to be nice all the time.
10. I discovered what true happiness is when I held my pair of drum sticks for the first time. Can't wait to begin to play.
11. I secretly want to be a hip hop artist but I can't rap!
12. I love to sing. If my voice were'nt so bad, I would sing in public all day long.
13. I am running out of things to write.
14. As much as I crib about being single, I secretly love the fact that I don't have a boyfriend. In these times of recession, it;s the best thing.
15. I wish I could fly. I envy all the birds.
16. I am yet to discover my true passion and I am in no hurry. I know it will find me.
17. I dont miss my school and college days. Life sucked then and life sucks now. No point in cribbing and "missing the good ol' days".
18. Sex is over-rated. It is one activity everyone indulges in and yet no one speaks about it.
19. I love everyone who's on Twitter.
20. I like to know everything about everyone everytime.
21. I like to read but not as much as I say I do.
22. Whoever thought of this 25 things all those who write it have nothing better to do in life. Go save the world or something.
Breathe, Stretch, Shake- Mase
California Love- 2Pac
The Mating Game- Bittersweet
Come Together- Aerosmith
Bleed Like Me- Garbage
California Sun- Jem
A Good Start-Jem
All I Need- Matt Kearney
Keep Breathing- Ingrid Michaelson
Crazy in Love- Beyonce Knowles
Loaded- Primal Scream
Tell Everybody That you Know- Kanye West
Lapdance- N.E.R.D feat.Lee Harvey and Vita
Flashing Lights - Kanye West
No Diggity- Blackstreet feat. Dr Dre
Video Killed the Radio Star- The Buggles
Two Princes- Spin Doctors
Let's go all the way- Sly Fox
Monday, March 2, 2009
She could not trust anybody she met. Her thoughts were largely colored by what others felt. She was getting closer to deceiving herself every day. It felt like small rocks were slowly filling up in every space of her body and that if she did not conform to the “rules of the game”, she would be left behind and lead an average life. She longed for Prince Charming and rejected everyone who came along. She also never had any real friends. All those she met had some agenda which once fulfilled, would go away, giving her only a taste of what real friendship could be like. The ones she tried to hang out with were always disapproved by either her family or her other “good” friends.
She tried to be someone else every day, since being herself made her look shallow, silly and juvenile. Everything she thought was wrong. Everything she wanted to do was unsuitable. She was going nowhere and she was pleasing no body.